Our Core Values
- We believe that every individual is a unique creation of God and as a result has infinite worth and value.
- We believe that God has a unique plan and assignment for every person and our mandate is to bring this Good News to men and women worldwide.
- We believe that in an atmosphere of love, acceptance and forgiveness, healthy relationships are birthed and cultivated.
- We believe in the importance of esteeming those in other denominations and speaking well of them, recognizing the reality that they are part of our extended family.
- We believe in the importance of gathering together as a community, thereby expressing a value that is dear to us that we are a family to which each one of us belong.
- We believe that each of us are called to do the very best we can with the gifts and abilities we have been given, and as we do we honour God and inspire those around us.
- We believe that it is the role of leadership to help others discover their giftedness and to equip those within Christ’s body to achieve their God-given potential, so that the entire church may function as God intended.
- We believe that one of the great purposes of the Holy Spirit is to empower us to do great things for God. We believe that we are ordinary people, but with His unique enablement at work within us we believe we can do extraordinary things.